General Requirements & Deadlines
Apply early! Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis beginning in October as applications are completed and all supporting documents are received. You may apply as early as August of your senior year. Freshman applications are considered for the Spring, Summer and Fall terms.
January 2 – Deadline to be considered for admissions scholarships
March 1 – Deadline to be considered for financial aid
April 15 – Final application deadline
You will need to submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable $30 application fee or ACT/SAT application fee waiver
- Official high school transcript(s)*
- Official SAT or ACT scores (including at least one writing score)
- Official GED, if applicable
- Official IELTS or TOEFL scores, if applicable
We recommend you regularly check the status of your application to ensure our office has received all required application materials. You will receive your decision by mail once a decision is rendered.
* NOTE: It is highly recommended you have transcripts from any prior schools sent to USF electronically. This will expedite review of your application. If this option is not available, all documents should be sent to: Office of Admissions, 4202 E Fowler Avenue, SVC 1036, Tampa, FL 33620.