Admitted Student Checklist
Medical History & Immunizations
Mandatory Immunization History Form
- Medical History form: Sign the Mandatory Immunization Health History Form
- Measles 1, Measles 2, Rubella (MMR): Vaccination (2 doses after 1st birthday) OR Titer (lab work) Date & Result
- Hepatitis B-1: Vaccination OR Check the declination box OR Titer (lab work) Date & Result
- Meningitis (although this vaccine is not required, it is strongly encouraged): Menactra/MCV4 vaccination at AGE 16 OR OLDER (if living on campus) OR check the declination (if not living on campus)
- TB Screening: Tuberculosis Screening required for all International Students and U.S. born students residing at an address outside the U.S. at the time of application.
A hold will be placed on your student account and you will not be able to register for classes until the Medical History Form is submitted.
Sending in your forms and records is quick and easy; both online and by fax. All you need is access to a scanner to upload your forms at the link above, or fax forms to 813-974-5888.
Submit your paperwork early! It can take up to 3 business days for a hold to clear.
Office located in the SHS clinic
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Phone: 813-974-4056 instructional message
And don't forget to keep a copy of all paperwork for your records.
International Insurance Compliance
All international students studying at USF are required to have adequate health insurance coverage at all times. You must submit the Student Health Insurance Agreement before the semester begins. If you fail to submit the form, you will have a registration hold on your account and not be able to sign up for classes.
To remove a SI hold:
- Fill out the Student Health Insurance Agreement Form
- Pay for coverage from the USF Student Medical Insurance Plan OR show proof of coverage from a plan you purchased independently that is equivalent to what is required by Florida state law (Florida Board of Governor's Regulation 6.009 and USF Rule 6.0162).
To show proof of adequate coverage:
- Your insurance representative must complete the International Student Health Insurance Compliance Form
- You must return the form to the Student Insurance Office no later than the 5th day of class.