Requirements & Deadlines
Each applicant to a graduate program at the University of South Florida is required to meet the following minimum requirements. Graduate programs often require additional information and supporting documents so please consult your program of interest for additional requirements.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and satisfying at least
one of the following criteria:
- A grade point average (GPA) of "B" or better in all work attempted while registered as an undergraduate student working for a degree, or
- A grade point average (GPA) of "B" or better in all work attempted while registered as an upper division undergraduate student working for a baccalaureate degree, or
- A grade point average (GPA) of "B" or better earned in a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and a previous graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- The equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees and GPA from a foreign institution.
- International applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- All specific and additional requirements of the graduate program to which admission is sought (including requirements to submit standardized test scores). For information about what other information, test scores, and documents are required by your program of interest, please consult the USF Tampa Graduate Programs and Concentrations List.