Requirements & Deadlines
You must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Online application for admission
- Non refundable US$30.00 application fee
- Official secondary transcripts/academic records submitted directly to Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope (or a PDF sent via email from your school counselor)
- Certified English translation of secondary transcripts, if necessary
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from the College Board or ACT
- Official IELTS or TOEFL (required for applicants whose first language is not English). For more information, see English Proficiency.