My Application

Update Application

If you have already submitted you application and you want to change your term of entry, major, campus, and/or contact information, there's no need to fill out a new application. Simply fill out and submit our Application Update Form.

Be sure to submit this form by the application deadline of the term in which you wish to enroll.

If you you are wanting to update your term of entry, you can use this form to update your term for up to 3 semesters.

If you are updating your application for more than 3 semesters after your originally requested term of entry, you will need to submit a new application with a new application fee.