USF is a Smart Investment
Review the Financial Benefits
- USF boasts one of the lowest tuition rates in the country and was named one of the
Top 100 Best Values in Public Colleges (#52) by Kiplinger's Personal Finance for 2015
- In 2014-2015, we awarded financial aid to 25,531 students
- Through a combination of merit- and need-based scholarships, grants, loans and work-study opportunities, USF awarded an average financial aid package of $10,134 in 2014-15
Discover the Remarkable Opportunities
- Intense academic discovery with world-class scholars
- An array of research opportunities (with the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center or the Louis
de la Parte Institute of Mental Health, to name a few)
- The wide-ranging resources of Tampa Bay, including internship, service learning and
- A vibrant campus with more than 40,000 students and 600 clubs and organizations
- A diverse community through which you'll gain enriching perspectives
Consider the Successful Outcomes
- Through rigorous study with talented faculty members in challenging courses and meaningful
research, internship, leadership and service-learning opportunities, USF equips you
to embark on a career or pursue an advanced degree.
- Graduates join an alumni network of more than 250,000. That's what we call unstoppable.
- You'll have employers lining up to talk to you. More than 600 employers visit USF each year with the intention of hiring our graduates.