Former Student Requirements
If you are a former USF student and would like to be considered for readmission, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete an application no later than 20 business days prior to the first day for your desired term of entry and pay the $30.00 application fee.
- Be eligible to return to the University of South Florida and have a 2.00 cumulative USF GPA.
- Be in good standing and eligible to return to the last institution attended as a degree-seeking student.
- Have achieved a GPA of at least 2.0 as calculated by USF on a 4.0 scale on all college-level academic courses attempted at institution(s) attended since last enrolled at USF. Transcripts from these institutions must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- If you are re-applying to a selective admission program, you must meet the program's minimum GPA requirement.