Apply Now!

Are you ready to get started with FUSE?

There are different graduation pathways available for students starting at a partner Florida Community or State College (FCS) institution. Earn your Associate degree then transfer to the University of South Florida to receive your Bachelor's degree. Review the pathways available then apply to the partner FCS institution where you want to start your path.

FUSE Partners:

Hillsborough Community College (HCC)

St. Petersburg College (SPC)

Polk State College

College of Central Florida

Pasco-Hernando State College (PHSC)

South Florida State College

State College of Florida, Sarasota-Manatee (SCF)