Apply for Graduation
You must apply for graduation during your last semester of coursework and meet with your advisor to confirm your eligibility to graduate. The general university requirements for graduation are as follows:
- 120 credit hours or more, with cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- At least a 2.0 GPA in all USF courses.
- Complete at least 42 credit hours of upper division work.
- Complete Foundations of Knowledge and Learning (FKL) courses and Exit courses.
- Complete Summer Enrollment requirements.
- Complete program requirements.
- You may need to complete specific College of The Arts requirements.
Instructions for submitting your USF Graduation Application are available on the Office of Registrar's website. Remember to keep up with deadlines when applying for graduation and registering for commencement. These dates are different each semester, so check the Office of the Registrar's website regularly.
USF Graduation Application
The USF Office of the Registrar lists specific instructions for filling out your graduation application and information about your diploma.
After you apply for graduation, for information about USF's commencement ceremony, and to RSVP for the ceremony.
College of The Arts' Graduation Celebration
The College of The Arts hosts a special celebration for its graduating students. Friends and family are welcome. RSVP to attend.