- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
FALL 2017 PAYMENT DEADLINES- Friday, October 13, 2017 is the payment deadline for graduate assistants, Florida Prepaid students and students with Financial Aid deferments. You will receive a late payment fee if your balance due for tuition and fees is not paid by the deadline. The payment deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is October 20, 2017. Any other students with outstanding registration charges also needs to pay by 10/13/2017 to avoid late payment fee assessment.
- SPRING 2018 REGISTRATION- Begins on October 30, 2017. If you are an employee of the State of Florida and intend
on using the state tuition waiver you must not register earlier than 5:00 P.M. on
January 4, 2018 otherwise your waiver will become invalid, State of Florida Employee Information.
- 2016 1098Ts should be available by January 31, 2017 on your OASIS account . For information about 1098-T's please visit our webpage, Accounts Receivable-1098T. Please contact our Customer Service area if you have questions regarding your 1098-T.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - As of March 2, 2016 student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. Electronic
deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day.Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows
you faster access to your funds.
To view the orientation slides on "Money Matters" visit Financial Aid's web site: Orientation Documents.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.