Denied RequisitionsIf a requisition has been recycled several times without a requested change or provision of required backup, or if the requisition needs major revision, a Purchasing Agent may choose to Deny the requisition.
An email is sent to the requester notifying them of the Denial. Comments will be made in the requisition Header Comments and on the Approve Amounts page.
Once the requisition has been corrected, it must be forced through a 'change order' to return the requisition back into Workflow for the approval process.Follow these steps to create a change order and enable resubmission into Workflow:
- Open the requisition on the Maintain Requisition page in Fast
- Decrease a unit price by $1.00
- A message box will appear for verification. Click "Yes"
- Budget Checking will change to 'Not Checked'
- Increase the unit price by $1.00
- Budget Check
- Click on the "Go to Approve Amounts" link
- The status should be "Initial"
- Click Save
Refer to the Requisition Initiation manual for more requisition information.