PCard Travel Information
Archivum is USF IT's implementation of Appian, a Business Process Management (BPM) and low code development software platform. To learn more about Archivum, go to www.usf.edu/archivum.
Archivum Travel has been designed to improve user experience and streamline processes such as:
- Use of both mobile and desktop devices to create, and approve travel transactions and upload receipts
- Automated budget checking and Integration with DocuSign for digital signatures
- PCard charges are no longer be routed to Travel wallets.
- Travel-related PCard charges must be pulled into Archivum expense reports using the PCard reconciliation process.
- All PCard and Travel-related charges must have a receipt when submitting Activity Statement packages.