Center for Supply Chain Management & Sustainability
The center's research and teaching will benefit students, scholars, and business, with significant opportunities for businesses that become members of the center.
Among the planned functions of the center:
- Conducting "real-world" research with practical implications for business.
- Hosting networking opportunities for students, faculty, and businesses.
- Providing executive education to help business leaders improve efficiency and competitiveness.
- Offering an MBA concentration in supply chain management, where significant job prospects exist for graduating students.
- Supporting students' development of the knowledge and skills needed for success in the global society and marketplace.
- Creating opportunities for students to work on short-term research projects and participate in internships.
- Providing possible opportunities for members to serve as guest lecturers or host students for off-site learning opportunities.