Daniel Bradley is the Bank of America Professor of Finance and Professor at the University of South Florida. He currently teaches the capstone MBA course, Integrated Business Applications, a graduate Investment Analysis course and a Ph.D.-level empirical finance course. He received the Emerging Scholar Research Award, College of Business and Behavioral Sciences.
His research broadly focuses on corporate finance with a particular focus on securities issuance and analyst behavior. He has published in most of the journals in the field including the Journal of Finance, Review of Financial Studies, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Financial Review, and others. He has been cited in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and other media outlets. He currently serves as an Associate Editor for the Journal of Financial Research.
He holds a PhD from the University of Kentucky and earned a BA and an MBA from the University of Central Florida. Bradley was granted the CFA designation in 1998.
- GEB 6896 - IBA II
- FIN 6515 - Investments
- FIN 7930 - Special Topics in Finance
- "Class action lawsuits and executive option exercise behavior," with Brandon Cline and Qin Lian, Forthcoming, Journal of Corporate Finance.
- "Bucking the trend: The informativeness of analyst contrarian revisions," with Xi Liu and Christos Pantzalis. Forthcoming, Financial Management.
- "Are analysts' recommendations informative? Intraday evidence on the impact of time stamp delays," 2014, with Jonathan Clarke, Suzanne Lee, and Chayawat Ornthanalai, Journal of Finance 69, 645-674.
- "The influence of political bias in state pension funds" with Christos Pantzalis and Xiaojing Yuan, Revise and resubmit, Journal Financial Economics
- "Does knowledge matter? Industry experience and analyst performance" with Sinan Gokkaya and Xi Liu, Revise and resubmit, Journal of Finance
- VP Programming, Eastern Finance Association
- Associate Editor, Journal Financial Research
- Graduate Policy Committee, Chair
- Ad hoc reviewer for Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial Economics, Review Financial Studies, Financial Management, Journal of Corporate Finance, Journal of Law and Economics, Journal of Banking and Finance among others.