Daniel Bradley is the Bank of America Professor of Finance and Associate Professor at the University of South Florida. He currently teaches the capstone MBA course, Integrated Business Applications, a graduate Investment Analysis course and a Ph.D.-level empirical finance course. He received the Emerging Scholar Research Award, College of Business and Behavioral Sciences.
His research broadly focuses on corporate finance with a particular focus on securities issuance and analyst behavior. He has published in most of the journals in the field including the Journal of Finance, Review of Financial Studies, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Financial Review, and others. He currently serves as an Associate Editor for the Journal of Financial Research.
He holds a PhD from the University of Kentucky and earned a BA and an MBA from the University of Central Florida. Bradley was granted the CFA designation in 1998.
- GEB 6896 - IBA II
- FIN 6515 - Investments
- "Information spillovers around seasoned equity offerings," with Xiaojing Yuan, Forthcoming, Journal of Corporate Finance
- "The impact of reputation on analysts' conflicts of interest: Hot versus cold markets," with Jonathan Clarke and Jack Cooney, Forthcoming, Journal of Banking and Finance.
- "Do insiders practice what they preach? Informed option exercises around acquisitions," with Brandon Cline and Qin Lian, Forthcoming, Journal of Financial Research.
- "How does your state stack up? Participation costs in higher education optional retirement plans" with Lei Wedge, Forthcoming, Journal of Investment Management.
- "Working for the enemy? The impact of investment banker job changes on deal flow," 2011, Journal of Empirical Finance, (18), 585-596 with Hyung-Suk Choi and Jonathan Clarke.
- Associate Editor, Journal Financial Research
- Graduate Policy Committee, Chair
- Ad hoc reviewer for Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial Economics, Financial Management, Journal of Corporate Finance, Journal of Law and Economics, Journal of Banking and Finance among others.
- Ad/Hoc MBA Committee
- Outcomes Assessment Committee
- Faculty Executive Committee, Vice Chair