Katie Davis teaches Principles of Financial Accounting, Principles of Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Accounting Information Systems as an instructor in the School of Accountancy.
Davis, a certified public accountant and certified internal auditor, has more than a decade of experience with companies including Global Imaging Systems, Ernst & Young, and Arthur Andersen. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Institute of Internal Auditors, and Institute of Management Accountants.
Davis holds master's and bachelor's degrees in accounting from The Florida State University. She joined the USF system as an instructor in 2009 and from time to time serves as a consultant for companies in the Tampa Bay region.
- ACG 2021 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACG 3074 Managerial Accounting for Non-Business Majors
- ACG 3103 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACG 3341 Cost Accounting and Control I
- ACG 3401 Accounting Information Systems
- Professional Associations: AICPA, FICPA, IIA, IMA
- College and department committees