Celina L. Jozsi, Instructor II, is the School of Accountancy Accounting Circle Teaching Fellow, primarily teaching upper-level accounting courses.
Recently, she was selected as the FICPA Outstanding Accounting Educator of the Year. She has also received 19 additional teaching awards. Jozsi holds a Master of Accountancy and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Jozsi has served as past president of the Tampa Bay Chapter of National Association of Accountants (now Institute of Management Accountants), past president of Beta Gamma Sigma at USF, and past faculty advisor of Beta Alpha Psi at USF, including the first year the chapter achieved the superior ranking. She has frequently made presentations for various chapters of the Florida Institute of CPAs, several FICPA Conferences and FAB Expo, ALPFA, and many Fowler White CPE Extravaganzas. Her community involvement includes the FICPA Minority High School Summer Camp and the Great American Teach In. She has also been honored as the Tampa Bay Hispanic Woman of the Year in Education by Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage.
- ACG 3101 - Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- ACG 4123 - Intermediate Financial Accounting III
- ACG 4351 - Cost Accounting and Control II
- ACG 4931- Doing Business in Europe: Study Abroad
- Chair of FICPA USF Accounting Conference
- Advsiory Board USF Council on Eucational Policies
- USF Undergraduate Council - I need to check dates
- USF Jenkins and Holcombe Scholarship Committee
- College of Business Scholarship Committe Chair - 1985 - 2008
- College of Business Undergraduate Program Committee, Diversity Committee, and Search committees - various years
- CPA Review Program 1980 - 2009
- School of Accountancy: Curriculum Committees, Quality Improvement Committees, Scholarship Committees, Search Committees - various years