Heather Lively is an instructor in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy and the CBIZ MHM Teaching Fellow. She teaches financial accounting and audit courses and serves as the faculty advisor for the Accounting Society.
She has several years of experience as an auditor at EY Tampa. Lively has had several articles published, including seven in The CPA Journal, and has presented on audit topics at four accounting conferences.
Lively is a Certified Public Accountant and earned Master of Accountancy and bachelor's degrees from USF. Prior to joining the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy, she taught at other campuses within the USF system.
- ACG 3113 – Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- ACG 4632 – Audit I
- ACG 4642 – Auditing II
- Mastracchio, N.J. and H.M. Lively. 2017. "Private Company Accounting Standards: Survey of New York CPAs Finds Adoption Slow" The CPA Journal, Vol. 87, No. 12, pp. 50-53.
- Mastracchio, N.J. and H.M. Lively. 2015. "How to Provide Terrific Practice Development, Receive CPE Credit, and Save Money: a CPE Primer." The CPA Journal, Vol. 85, No. 8, pp. 26-27.
- Annaraud, Katerina, Dipendra Singh, and Heather Lively. 2014. "Assessing and Analyzing Internal Control Practices in the Lodging Industry." The Journal of Hospitality Financial Management, Volume 22, Issue 1, pp. 26-31.
- Mastracchio, N.J. and H.M. Lively. 2013. "Beware of Financial Statements Stating They Are Developed under a New AICPA Framework." The RMA Journal, Vol. 96, No. 3, pp. 42-47.
- Mastracchio, N.J. and H.M. Lively. 2013. "How Many Accounting Frameworks Are Enough?" The CPA Journal, Vol. 83, No. 8, pp. 6, 8-9.