Jeannette A. Mena
Jeannette A. Mena, an assistant professor in the Marketing Department, teaches courses in marketing management and international marketing and also mentors doctoral students.
Mena's research primarily focuses on marketing strategy, international marketing, and supply chain management. She has a particular interest in marketing strategy issues related to a firm's various stakeholders. Her research has been published in several publications, including the Academy of Management Journal, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of International Business Studies, and Journal of Retailing, among others. She serves on the Editorial Review Board of the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
Mena earned a PhD in marketing, with an international business minor, from the Eli Broad Graduate School of Management at Michigan State University; a master' degree in international business from the Chapman Graduate School of Business at Florida International University; and an MBA from the College of Business Administration at the University of Puerto Rico. She also holds a bachelor's degree in marketing and economics from the University of Puerto Rico.
- MAR 3823 Marketing Management
- MAR4156 International Marketing
- Hair, Joe F., Marko Sarstedt, Christian M. Ringle, and Jeannette A. Mena (2012), "An Assessment of the Use of Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling In Marketing Research," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 40 (3), 414-433.
- Chabowski, Brian R., G. Tomas M. Hult, and Jeannette A. Mena (2011), "The Retailing Literature as a Basis for Franchising Research: Using Intellectual Structure to Advance Theory," Journal of Retailing, 87 (3), 269-284.
- Kirca, Ahmet H., G. Tomas M. Hult, Kendall Roth, S. Tamer Cavusgil, Morys Z. Perry, M. Billur Akdeniz, Seyda Z. Deligonul, Jeannette A. Mena, Wesley A. Pollitte, Jessica J. Hoppner, Joseph C. Miller, and Ryan C. White (2011), "Firm-Specific Assets, Multinationality, and Financial Performance: A Meta-Analytic Review and Theoretical Integration," Academy of Management Journal, 54 (1), 47-72.
- Chabowski, Brian R., Jeannette A. Mena, and Tracy L. Gonzalez-Padron (2011), "The Structure of Sustainability Research in Marketing, 1958-2008: A Basis for Future Research Opportunities," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 39 (1), 55-70.