Carol Osborne teaches basic marketing and promotion management as an instructor in the USF Muma College of Business Marketing Department.
She has taught marketing classes at both USF and USF Lakeland (now Florida Polytechnic University). Osborne has more than 30 years of experience in the professional marketing sector, including 11 years at Cox Media Group, where she rose to the position of vice president for marketing.
Osborne received a bachelor's degree from State University of New York at Albany and an MBA from the University of South Florida. She is a recipient of numerous awards and recognition: she was named the best chapter adviser for Delta Sigma Pi in the southern province in 2011, received the Apple Polishing Award from USF for impacting students in 2004 and 2005, was the recipient of several outstanding faculty awards, and was named among five favorite professors of graduating seniors by USF Academic Affairs in 2004. In 2000, she was named one of Advertising Age's "Women to Watch."
- MAR 3023 - Basic Marketing
- MAR 3823 - Marketing Management
- MAR 4333 - Promotion Management
- MAR 4933 - Social Media Applications (Digital Marketing)
- Osborne is a member of the American Advertising Federation and Tampa Bay Advertising Federation, and serves on numerous service committees.