Victoria Panzer is a marketing instructor, teaching courses in professional selling and coordinating the undergraduate marketing practicum (counseling students, soliciting internship opportunities, and maintaining contact with 50+ businesses that employ USF interns). Known for teaching excellence, Panzer received an Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award in 2006, 2003 and 1997; she also received the Kahn Memorial Award three times.
Panzer's expertise is in sales and marketing; she worked in merchandising with JCPenney, as an advertising sales manager for Knight-Ridder, and as a marketing and public relations leader for a company with holdings that included an offshore reinsurance firm, the largest worker's compensation self-insurers fund in Florida, an international travel agency, real estate projects, and a theatre company. Panzer consults with tourism, health and fitness, theatrical arts, and other businesses in the areas of focus group research, video editing, and small business advertising strategy and design.
Panzer earned an MBA and BS from USF.
- MAR 3400 - Professional Selling
- MAR 4933 - Marketing Practicum
- Faculty Advisor, American Marketing Association since 2000
- Member, AMA Collegiate Council since 2003
- Co-chair, AMA International Collegiate Conference 2007-2010
- Host, General Motors Marketing Internship program