Joann Quinn teaches various management courses as an instructor in the Department of Management and Organization.
Quinn is a member of the Academy of Management, and also serves on the Board of Directors for the Security Traders Association of Florida.
Quinn is a doctoral candidate at Case Western Reserve University with an anticipated graduation in May 2013. She holds an MBA from Syracuse University, and a BA from the University of Rochester. In addition to the USF system, she has also taught at Florida Southern College and Syracuse University. She owns her own consulting practice, JFQ Consulting, and has more than a decade of experience with organizations including several years with local companies Great Companies LLC, and Raymond James Financial.
- MAN 3240 191 - Organizational Behavior Analysis
- MAN 4737 191 - Integrated Management Applications
- MAN 4063 191 - Management Ethics
- MAN 4441 191 - Negotiation & Management Conflict
- Quinn, Joann Farrell. Social Intelligence and the Role of Shared Vision in Determining Physician Leader Engagement. To be presented as part of the Symposium 'Neuroscience of Effective Leadership' at the Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) Annual Meeting on November 17, 2012.
- Quinn, Joann Farrell. First and Foremost, Physicians: The Clinical versus Managerial Identities of Physician Leaders. Presented at the Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) Annual Meeting on November 20, 2011, as well as at the First International Conference on Engaged Management Scholarship at Case Western Reserve University on June 2, 2011; published in conference proceedings, as well as on the Management Research Network website.
- Quinn, Joann Farrell. Characteristics of Effective Physician Leaders. Presented at ARNOVA Annual Conference on November 19, 2010, Washington, DC.