Luke Richardson is an instructor in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy. He teaches courses in both taxation and financial and managerial accounting. He also serves as the faculty advisor for the Accounting Internship course and is a past recipient of the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy Advisory Council's Outstanding Teaching Award.
Richardson, a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Florida and an IRS Enrolled Agent, worked with Deloitte before taking his position the university. He previously served as an adjunct instructor at Florida Southern College in Lakeland.
Richardson earned his bachelor's and graduate degrees in accountancy from the University of South Florida. He is currently pursuing a juris doctor degree from the Stetson University College of Law. Richardson has been featured as a tax expert on FOX 13 WTVT (television), ABC Action News / WFTS-TV (television), NBC News Channel 8 WFLA / WTTA (television), and WalletHub.com.
- TAX 4001 Concepts of Federal Income Taxation
- TAX 5015 Federal Taxation of Business Entities
- ACG 2021 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACG 4940 Accounting Internship
- Member, FICPA USF Accounting Conference Committee (2016–Present)
- Faculty Advisor, USF Honors College Thesis (2016–Present)
- Member, USF Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy Scholarship Committee (2015–Present)
- Faculty Liaison, IRS VITA Program (2015–Present)
- Treasurer and Board Member, Hope Street of Tampa, Inc. (2015–2017)
- Member, FICPA Federal Taxation Committee (2016)