Luke Richardson is an alumni and instructor in the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy. He has taught courses in taxation and accounting including Concepts of Federal Income Taxation, Taxation of Business Entities, Federal Taxation of Business Entities, Principles of Financial Accounting and Principles of Managerial Accounting.
Richardson, a Certified Public Accountant and an IRS Enrolled Agent, was in practice at Deloitte Tax LLP before his role at the university. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Richardson earned Bachelor of Science and Master of Accountancy degrees from USF. He taught as an adjunct instructor at Florida Southern College prior to joining the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy faculty.
- TAX 4001 Concepts of Federal Income Taxation
- TAX 5015 Federal Taxation of Business Entities
- ACG 2021 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACG 2071 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACG 4940 Accounting Internship
- Board of Directors, Hope Street of Tampa
- Member of the FICPA Federal Taxation Committee
- Received the Lynn Pippenger School of Accountancy Advisory Council "Outstanding Teaching Award" in Spring 2016