Arun Tandon teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in financial policies and strategies, investments, corporate and international finance.
His research interests include the Mexican Stock Market, ADRs, and International Cross-Listing. He is currently examining managerial ownership and compensation and the use of interest-rate derivatives by U.S. banks. He has presented at various conferences including the Finance Management Association and the Southern Finance Association.
Tandon earned a BA from University of Delhi in India, an MBA from Utah State University, and a PhD from Louisiana State University. He previously taught at Louisiana State University and Bentley University. A Chartered Financial Analyst, he has worked as a research associate for the Real Estate Research Institute and the Banking Center at Louisiana State University. Tandon currently serves on the Scholarships & Undergraduate Teaching Awards Committee, and has served as the advisor for the Student Finance Association (SFA).
- FIN 6425 - Financial Policy
- FIN 4443 - Financial Policies and Strategies
- FIN 3005 - Fundamentals of Business Finance
- GEB 6895 - Integrated Business Applications
- Scholarships & Undergraduate Teaching Awards Committee (Fall 2016 – Spring 2017)
- Teaching Symposium Committee (Fall 2016 – Spring 2017)
- Undergraduate Policy Committee
- MBA Committee