Barb Warner has been an instructor in the Information Systems Decision Sciences Department since 2001 and also serves as the Admissions Director and Graduate Advisor for the MS in MIS program. She has taught courses in computer science, MIS, and mathematics at various universities and community colleges and has interests in the use of information systems and technology-enhanced instructional methods to increase interaction, commitment, persistence, and student learning for those enrolled in large face-to-face, blended and distance education environments.
After receiving her undergraduate degree in computer science/mathematics and her graduate degree in management information systems from the University of Arizona, Warner began working in systems programming and later served as a director of MIS.
She has reviewed numerous textbooks and authored supplements. In the past, she served as the faculty advisor for USF's business fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi, and the MIS Society.
- ISM 3011 - Information Systems in Organizations
- Instructor, MBA Excel Boot Camps
- Instructor, Muma College of Business Excel Workshops
- ISDS High School Boot Camp Presenter
- Admissions Director MS in MIS Program
- MS in MIS Graduate Advisor
- Chair, Scholarship and Undergraduate Teaching Awards Committee
- Microsoft Developers Network Academic Alliance Administrator
- ALC / AACSB Course Review and Reporting - ISM3011 Coordinator
- ISDS Committee A member