Barb Warner has been an instructor in the Information Systems Decision Sciences Department since 2001 and also serves as the MIS Undergraduate Mentor. She has taught courses in computer science, MIS, and mathematics courses at various universities and community colleges and has interests in the use of information systems and technology-enhanced instructional methods to increase interaction, commitment, persistence, and student learning for those enrolled in large face-to-face, blended and distance education environments.
After receiving her undergraduate degree in computer science/mathematics and her graduate degree in management information systems from the University of Arizona, Warner began working in systems programming and later served as a director of MIS.
She has reviewed numerous textbooks and authored supplements. In the past, she served as the faculty advisor for USF's business fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi, and is currently the faculty advisor for the MIS Society.
- ISM 3011 - Information Systems in Organizations
- MIS Undergraduate Mentor
- MIS Society Faculty Advisor
- Microsoft Developers Network Academic Alliance Administrator
- MIS Job / Internship web site and listserv coordinator
- ISDS Committee A member
- Member, ISDS Undergraduate Program Review Committee
- ALC / AACSB Course Review and Reporting - ISM3011 Coordinator