An instructor in the Information Systems Decision Sciences Department, Weyman Whitlock teaches courses in web applications, Java, database administration, information systems analysis and design. He is also a consultant for the MBA capstone course.
His research interests include teaching methodologies in an evolving academic environment. He is the principal author of Modern Database Management Casebook, now in its sixth edition.
Whitlock earned an MBA from the University of West Florida and a BS from the University of Florida. He is a member of the Association for Information Systems.
- ISM 4141 - Web Application Development (Java)
- ISM 4212 - Database Administration
- ISM 3232 - Business Application Development
- Served as member of College of Business Undergraduate Program Committee for Spring and Fall 2009 semesters.
- In Spring and Fall 2009 semesters, served on departmental Academic Learning Compact (ALC) committee.
- Also served on Undergraduate Program Committee and BS/MS 5-year Integrated Program Proposal Committee.