- "Verification of Knowledge Assets in Electronic Repositories: Expert- And Community-Governance" Information Systems Management, accepted. (with Varol O. Kayhan, Chris J. Davis and Anol Bhattacherjee)
- Sanjay Mehrotra and He Zhang. Models and algorithms for distributionally robust least squares problems. Mathematical Programming. forthcoming.
- Manish Agrawal, Alex Campoe, Eric Pierce, "Information Security and Risk Management," Wiley, 2014,
408 pages, ISBN: 978-1-118-33589-5
- "Community Intelligence and Social Media Services: A Rumor Theoretic Analysis of Tweets
During Social Crises," Onook Oh, M. Agrawal, and H. R. Rao, MIS Quarterly, 37(2), June 2013, pp 407-426
- Teo, T. S. H. and Bhattacherjee, A., "Knowledge Transfer and Utilization in IT Outsourcing Partnerships: A Preliminary
Model of Antecedents and Outcomes," Information & Management, Accepted 9/19/2013.
- "Audience Gatekeeping in the Twitter Service: An Investigation of Tweets about the
2009 Gaza Conflict," Hazel Kwon, Onook Oh., Agrawal M. and Rao, H.R., AIS Transactions on Human-Computer interactions, 4(4), 2012, pp 212-229
- "Infinity Computer Solutions: Ramping up," with Grandon Gill, Release 0, 01/19/2012
- J. McCart, D. Finch, J. Jarman, E. Hickling, J. Lind, M. Richardson, D. Berndt and S. Luther, "Using Ensemble Models to Classify the Sentiment Expressed in Suicide
Notes," Biomedical Informatics Insights Journal, 5(Supplement 1): 77-85, 2012 (doi: 10.4137/BII.S8931).
- Bhattacherjee, A. and Park, S. C., "Why End-Users Move to the Cloud: A Migration-Theoretic Analysis,"
European Journal of Information Systems, Accepted 11/21/2012.
- Midha, V. and Bhattacherjee, A., "Governance Practices and Software Maintenance: A Study of Open Source Projects,"Decision Support Systems (54:1), December 2012, pp. 23-32.
- Bhattacherjee, A., Limayem, M., and Cheung, C., "User Switching of Information Technology: A Theoretical Synthesis
and Empirical Test," Information & Management (49:7/8), November-December 2012, 327-333.
- "Telemedicine: Technology Mediated Service Relationship, Encounter, or Something Else?"
International Journal of Medical Informatics, 2012, Volume 81, No. 9, 622-636. (with Cynthia LeRouge and Monica Garfield)
- Statistics for Business and Economics Excel Manual, 12th ed. New York: Prentice Hall,
- Pathfinders Eureka (2012) (T. Grandon Gill). Journal of IT Education: Discussion Cases, 1(7), 1-22.
- Wish Farms: Financing Firetag (2012) (T. Grandon Gill). Journal of IT Education: Discussion Cases, 1(6), 1-20.
- Innerscope Research, Inc. (2012) (T. Grandon Gill). Journal of IT Education: Discussion Cases, 1(5), 1-21.
- M. Tremblay, A. Hevner, and D. Berndt, "Design of an Information Volatility Measure for Health Care Decision Making,"Decision Support Systems, Vol. 52, No. 2, January 2012, pp. 331-341.
- Elmaghraby, W, Jank, W, Karaesmen, I, and Zhang S (2012) "An Exploratory Analysis of B2B Price Changes."
Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, forthcoming.
- Ozpolat, K, Gao, G, Jank, W. and Viswanathan, S (2012) "The Value of Trust Seals in Online Commerce: An Empirical
Investigation." Information Systems Research, forthcoming.
- Anderson, D, Golden, B, Jank, W and Wasil, E (2012) "The Impact of Hospital Utilization on Patient Readmission Rate."Health Care Management Science, 15(1), pp. 29–36.
- Slamka, C, Jank W and Skiera, B (2012) "Second-Generation Prediction Markets for Information Aggregation:
A Comparison of Payoff Mechanisms." Journal of Forecasting, 31(6), pp. 469–489.
- From Business Intelligence to Competitive Intelligence: Inferring Competitive Measures
Using Augmented Site-Centric Data, Zheng, E., Fader, P. and Padmanabhan, B. In Information Systems Research, September 2012 23:698-720.
- "Economic Culture and Prediction Markets" Journal of Systems, Cybernetics and Informatics, 2011, Volume 9, No. 5, 69-74. (with Khalid Alhayyan, Donald J. Berndt and Joni L. Jones)
- S. Luther, D. Berndt, D. Finch, M. Richardson, E. Hickling, D. Hickam, "Using Statistical Text Mining
to Supplement the Development of an Ontology," Journal of Biomedical Informatics, 2011 (doi:10.1016/j.jbi.2011.11.001).
- K. N. Alhayyyan, R. W. Collins, J. L. Jones, and D. J. Berndt, "Economic Culture and Prediction Markets," Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, 9(6): 69-74, 2011. Journal: http://www.iiisci.org/Journal/SCI/ .
- Alhayyan,K. , Collins, R., Jones, J. , Berndt, D., Economic Culture and Prediction Markets, Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (JSCI), Vol. 9 – No. 6 – Dec 2011, , pp. 69-74.
- The "Top N" News Recommender: Count Distortion and Manipulation Resistance, Shankar
Prawesh and Balaji Padmanabhan. 2011. In Proceedings of the fifth ACM Conference on Recommender systems (ACM RecSys
'11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 237-244.
- From Information to Operations: Service Quality and Customer Retention, Padmanabhan, B., Hevner A., Cuenco, M., and Shi, C. In ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 2,
4, December 2011.
- "Online versus Traditional Accounting Degrees: Perceptions of Public Accounting Professionals"
(with J.M. Kohlmeyer and L. P. Seese). Advances in Accounting Education: Teaching
and Curriculum Innovations, Vol. 12, 2011.
- B. Padmanabhan, A. Hevner, M. Cuenco, and C. Shi, "From Information to Operations: Service Quality and Customer
Retention," ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, Vol. 2, No. 4, Article
21, December 2011, 21 pages.
- T. Grandon Gill, "Informing with the Case Method: Guidelines for Case Method Research,Writing and
Facilitation",Informing Science Press. 2011.
- Statistics Excel Manual, 12th ed. New York: Prentice Hall, 2011.
- Klaus, Tim and J. Ellis Blanton, "User Resistance Determinants and the Psychological Contract in Enterprise System
Implementations," European Journal of Information Systems, 25, (2010) pp. 91-106.
- Klaus, T., S.C. Wingreen, and J.E. Blanton, "User Groups in Enterprise System Implementations: A Q-Methodology Examination of
Resistance and Management Strategy Expectations" Journal of Information Technology, 25, 1, (January – March 2010) pp. 91 – 106.
- Introductory Statistics Excel Manual, 9th ed. New York: Prentice Hall, 2010.
- T. Grandon Gill, "Informing Business: Research and Education on a Rugged Landscape", Informing Science Press. 2010.
- Gill, T. G. and Jones, J.L. A Tale of Three Classes: Case Studies in Course Complexity, Journal of IT Education Volume 9, 2010, pages 1-29
- "Information market based decision fusion", Johan Perols, Kaushal Chari and Manish Agrawal, Management Science, 55(5), pg 827-842, May 2009
- Wingreen, S.C., C. LeRouge, and J.E. Blanton, "Structuring Training for IT Professionals and the Firm: An Application of the Q-Methodology",
International Journal of Global Management, 1, 1, (January-March 2009) pp. 53-67.
- Perols J., K. Chari, M. Agrawal, "Information Market Based Approach for Decision Fusion' Management Science, Vol. 55, No. 5, May 2009, 827-842.
- Agrawal M. and K. Chari, "Learning Negotiation Support Systems in Competitive Negotiations: A Study of Negotiation
Behaviors and System Impacts," International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies, Vol. 5, No. 1, Jan-March 2009, 1-23.
- Jones, J.L., Collins, R.W., and Berndt, D.J, Information markets: A Research Landscape. Communications of the Association for Information Systems Vol. 25(1): pp289–305, 2009
- M. Harris, R. Collins, and A. Hevner, "Control of Flexible Software Development under Uncertainty," Information Systems Research: Special Issue on Flexible and Distributed Information
Systems Development, September 2009, pp. 400-419.
- R. Collins, A. Hevner, G. Walton, and R. Linger, "The Impacts of Function Extraction Technology on Program
Comprehension: A Controlled Study," Information and Software Technology, Vol. 50, No. 11, October 2008, pp. 1165-1179.
- "Illusions of Significance in a Rugged Landscape" (with T. G. Gill). Informing Science: the International Journal of an Emerging Transdiscipline, Vol. 31, 2008.
- Chari K. and M. Agrawal, "Automated Multi-issue Negotiations using Agents," INFORMS Journal on Computing, Volume 19, No. 4, Fall 2007, 588-595.
- "Why Physicians Use or Do Not Use Ethics Consultation" (with J. Orlowsky, S. Hein, J. Christenson and R. Meinke).Journal of Medical Ethics, Vol. 32, 2006.