TechHire Innovative Business Technology Bootcamp
Information for Employers
Why We Teach
"The gap between the supply & demand of technology workers is too high. This gap hurts businesses, communities, and individuals. We aim to close that gap in Tampa by providing tech skills in demand by Tampa companies to underemployed young adults."
- Train and place 60 competent employees in year one.
- Develop a consistent tech talent pipeline to help offset needs for H1B1 Visas in Tampa.
- Promote Tampa business's commitment to the U.S. workforce on a national level.
- We will pay the first 8 weeks wages for any employee you hire from our program.
- Students will be trained in skills specific to the jobs you need filled.
- We vet and select dedicated individuals who will make great employees.
- Appear as primary partner on all of our promotional material distributed to business, schools, media, and non-profits across the region and country.
- Be specifically honored for your efforts to empower the U.S. workforce in reports to the Department of Labor.
The White House has pledged $100 million to the TechHire grant program to build tech talent pipelines in local tech sectors. CareerSource Tampa Bay is using the TechHire grant they received to support our bootcamp.
As a partner you will have the opportunity to increase your visibility on a regional and national level as a major player in the tech sector, and also demonstrate your commitment to the community by minimizing reliance on foreign workers.