TechHire Innovative Business Technology Bootcamp
Information for Students
Merline was living in the Tampa Bay area when she attended a tech bootcamp like Techhire. After learning a valuable skill she went on to be a back-end web developer for Florida Cruise Ports.
"At first I did not know if I would be able to learn a tech skill and get a job. I applied anyway and I am so happy I did. I did not have a career path, but thanks to a course like this I am now financially independent. Even if you are nervous, go apply. You will not regret it!" - Merline
Why We Teach
"Everyone deserves the opportunity to improve their life situation regardless of economic or social circumstances. We provide those opportunities to young adults 18-24 years old in Tampa by giving hands on experience with in demand tech skills."
- Get hands-on experience with relevant technology and job placement assistance
- Learn from top professors from University of South Florida
- Get one-on-one support in small, personal classrooms
How We Teach
- Week 1: Learn core computer skills.
- Week 2: Learn a specific computer skill needed by Tampa Bay companies.
- Week 3: Learn how to design a solution for a Tampa Bay company using that skill.
- Week 4: Build & present a solution to that company.
Your Career Paths
Our program will teach you the skills you need to jumpstart a career in one of the following fields:
- IT Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Computer Technician
- Data Processor
Job Placement Assistance
We are partnered with many large Tampa Bay companies eager to hire you upon completion of the bootcamp.
You are trained specifically in skills they need right now!
We help facilitate the interviewing and hiring process and pay the first 8-weeks of your salary.