Supply Chain Management
The MBA/Supply Chain Management Concentration (SCM) is a 15-hour interdisciplinary program designed for working professionals in the field of supply chain or logistics management. The MBA/Supply Chain Management is a part-time evening program, which was ranked as the #1 part-time MBA by Bloomberg Businessweek among Florida's state universities.
The Supply Chain Management Concentration coursework covers supply chain processes and activities including procurement, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, information systems, and relationship management. In addition, courses provide hands-on experience with analytical models and software tools to support decision making. USF is a full member of the SAP University Alliances program. Students can earn the SAP Student Recognition Award certificate by completing three courses with SAP content.
SCM Concentration Coursework
- MAR 6213 Supply Chain Management
- MAR 6216 Logistics & Physical Distribution Management
- MAN 6599 Logistics Systems & Analytics
Plus two electives from the following list:
- MAR 6936 Marketing Special Topics
- GEB 6527 Lean Six Sigma
- ISM 6217 Database Management
- ISM 6156 Enterprise Resource Planning & Business Process Mgmt
- ISM 6436 Operations and Supply Chain Processes
- MAN 6448 Negotiating Agreements & Resolving Conflict
- ESI 6324 Engineering the Supply Chain
- CGN 6933 Green Infrastructure for Sustainable Communities
Visit the MBA Program page to see the course requirements for the MBA. The Supply Chain Management Concentration courses are used to fulfill the "Elective Courses" requirements.