Corporate Connections is a networking event for graduate business students to meet with corporate representatives to discuss career opportunities. Informal discussions take place in a more relaxed environment than a typical career fair, and, while participants do not bring elaborate booths or materials, representative companies are typically hiring for internship positions and many have full-time positions available (and résumés are collected).
Join us for this event on Tuesday, March 4, 2014!
- This two-hour event is exclusively for companies seeking to recruit graduate business students.
- Employers have the opportunity to network with USF faculty from 4:00-4:30 p.m. and then with USF graduate students and alumni from 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Registration is closed. If you have any questions, please contact Pavla Ozkul at email@example.com or (813) 974-5162
- This event is only open to graduate business students.
- RSVP is required. Please include your name, year, and major.
- Professional attire is required; leave your backpacks and student gear behind for this event.
- Bring several copies of your résumé with you (in a portfolio, briefcase, or professional binder).
- A partial list of attending companies is available above. Research several companies prior to attending the event.
- Be prepared to make new contacts, present your "elevator speech," and practice your communications skills.
- View the MBA Career Guide for tips on networking, conversation starters, and following up with new contacts after the event.
- Additional Tips for Success at Corporate Connections.
- The Auto Club Group
- AXA Advisors
- Bank of America
- Bloomin' Brands
- Bright House
- Busch Gardens
- CH Robinson
- Ciber, INC.
- Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Corinthian Colleges
- Creative Recycling
- DCAA Tampa Bay Branch Office
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Enterprise Holdings
- Enterprise Rent a Car
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- GTE Financial
- Kass Shuler, P.A.
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Mondelēz International
- Northwestern Mutual
- PLS Logistics
- Raymond James
- Rush Enterprises
- State of Florida Auditor General
- Taylor White Consulting
- Titan America
- Total Quality Logistics
- Universal Health Care
- Vitera Healthcare Solutions