The USF DBA Degree
- Students will complete the three-year program in a cohort with other executives.
- Classes are scheduled for two consecutive days one weekend each month for six five-month semesters.
- Each semester is divided into two quarters, with a one-month break between semesters.
- Face-to-face classes are heavily supplemented by online activities between face-to-face sessions.
- The weekend format allows participants to continue with their careers while they master a range of applied research skills.
Is the USF Doctor of Business Administration for you?
You should consider the USF Doctor of Business Administration program if you meet the program's admissions requirements and some or all of the following apply to you:
- You seek a new challenge, and the opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- You are a conceptual thinker and relish the role of opinion leader
- You are self-directed and enjoy taking on large, complex projects for which you have complete responsibility
- You would enjoy the opportunity to partner with expert faculty and highly qualified executive classmates
- You want to apply advanced research methods to the business problems that you currently face
- You would like to write articles or publish a book
- You would like to become qualified to teach at the graduate level at an accredited institution of higher education.