Executive Master of Science - Business Analytics & Information Systems
The Executive Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems integrates technology development and data analytics, while its strong focus on leadership development will equip you to overcome issues that include communication, self-awareness, team orientation, and accountability.
The program is designed for the working professional with any bachelor's degree who wants to move into management positions in the information systems and information technologies areas. This is a business degree, which covers both the technology related to business intelligence and the managerial aspects of implementing these technologies in organizations. Graduate students leave with a firm grasp of how to use big data, data science, project management, and information technology strategies in technology leadership.
- This 18-month weekend-only program accommodates busy work schedules. It consists of 11 courses and a project/
- Face-to-face meetings take place from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., on alternate Saturdays.
- The program blends face-to-face and online content to maximize flexibility.
- One of the strongest analytics and business intelligence focused curriculum nationwide — six data-focused courses in addition to an 18-month long project.
- Upon completion, students receive a AASCB and SACS accredited nationally recognized degree as well as a SAS approved USF Certificate in Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Classes held every other weekend at USF's award winning facilities in downtown Tampa.
- One of the most cost effective executive business program in the region with total tuition at $29,700.
The program is geared towards working professionals. Leadership development is integrated into each course to help students move forward in their careers. Development activities include guest speakers and "Lunch & Learn" sessions with industry leaders in addition to a separate two-credit course.
This is an 18-month project that lasts over the course of the program. Faculty experts guide students who use this opportunity to develop a prototype technology system or derive insights out of publicly available datasets. Students may use this opportunity to prepare a paper for submission to an international peer reviewed conference.
$29,700 USD for the complete program staggered over two calendar years and four semesters.