Master of Science in Finance
Admission decisions for the MSF program are based on your undergraduate GPA and your GMAT scores. We look for a minimum 3.0 upper level undergraduate GPA. This GPA is calculated by using all grades earned in your undergraduate program after the semester that you earned your first 60 credit hours. To be considered for admission, the minimum GMAT score is 550.
Submit the following
- One transcript from every institution of higher learning attended.
- All foreign transcripts require a course by course evaluation from a foreign transcript evaluation service. Transcript Evaluation Services
- GMAT (or GRE) scores must be sent directly from ETS. Be sure to include a copy of your unofficial test scores with your application.
- Applicants whose native language is not English or who have not earned a degree in the United States must also submit TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores must be sent directly from ETS (click here for more information on TOEFL Requirements).
- Online Application (check Application Deadlines) with Non-refundable application fee.