Master of Accountancy
Must meet University requirements (Graduate Admission) as well as requirements listed below.
- At least a 3.0 upper-level accounting major GPA
- Accounting major coursework must have been completed at a U.S. AACSB- accredited program within the past 5 years
- Students should have the following completed as a part of their accounting major: Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II, Cost Accounting I, Auditing I, Taxation, and Accounting Information Systems.
- a 3.00 overall upper-level GPA
- a 500 or higher GMAT score
To apply, complete the online application. USF graduates do not need to provide transcripts unless they completed coursework at another school after attending USF. Students from other institutions need to provide transcripts. All applicants need to provide GMAT scores. Admission decisions can be made with unofficial score reports, so applicants are encouraged to provide these with their application.
- Fall: March 1
- Spring: October 1
- Summer: March 1