Master of Science in Marketing
Must meet university requirements as well as requirements listed below.
Program Admission Requirements
Students are admitted based on an evaluation of an application in its entirety, including prior college level academic grades earned, GMAT or GRE scores, TOEFL scores (for international students only), letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and relevant work experience.
To be considered for admission, submit the following items:
- One transcript from every institution of higher learning attended.
- All foreign transcripts require a course by course evaluation from a foreign transcript evaluation service. Transcript Evaluation Services
- GMAT (or GRE) scores must be sent directly from ETS. Be sure to include a copy of your unofficial test scores with your application.
- Updated Resume
- Personal Statement
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Online Application (check Application Deadlines) with non-refundable application fee
- Applicants whose native language is not English or who have not earned a degree in the United States must also submit TOEFL scores. TOEFL scores must be sent directly from ETS (click here for more information on TOEFL Requirements).