Master of Science in Marketing
Program Admission Requirements
The MS admission committee uses a portfolio approach: the strength of each applicant is determined based on the entire application. The admission committee will consider the following:
- Prior college-level academic performance (bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution required). For information on foreign transcripts, please see the graduate admission page on academic credentials.
- GMAT (preferred), GRE, MCAT, LSAT, and PCAT (submitted scores must be within five
(5) years of the term of entry);
- Applicants with a USF-Tampa Bachelor's degree and accumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater may request waiver of GMAT;
- Applicants with Three (3) or more years of managerial or professional experience may request a GMAT/GRE waiver;
- A statement of purpose;
- Two Recommendation letters. The application system has a feature that allows applicants to enter their references' contact information. Once the application has been submitted, a request is generated for the reference to complete the letter. Once the reference has completed the letter, it is attached to the application.
- Relevant professional work experience as outlined on a resume or CV
- For applicants, whose native language is not English, English proficiency must be demonstrated. Applicants must provide TOEFL iBT scores of 79 or higher or IELTS overall scores of 6.5 or higher.
To request consideration for a GMAT/GRE waiver, students must meet one of two options and upload the appropriate form to their application:
Applicants must have at least 3 years of professional or managerial experience. PLEASE
NOTE: Waiver forms will only be considered if the application is complete with all
supporting documents. If you meet this criteria, please upload this form to your application.
MS Marketing GMAT/GRE Waiver for Experience
Applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree from USF Tampa and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher as indicated on the USF transcript (no rounding), can submit a GMAT waiver request. If you meet this criteria, please upload this form to your application. GPA GMAT / GRE Waiver Request Form
Application Information Contact
James Derr, Graduate Recruiter email@example.com