Online Master of Business Administration
Compliance, Risk, and Anti-Money Laundering Concentration
The MBA with a concentration in Compliance, Risk Management & Anti‐Money Laundering is an online concentration that prepares graduates for a career in compliance, risk management and anti‐money laundering. This concentration is especially attractive to those who want to work in the financial services sector. The capstone course focuses on integrating concepts through project work and applied cases.
Concentration Requirements – 15 credit hours
In addition to 17 required hours of MBA coursework, students complete:
- Risk Management and Legal Compliance (3 Credit Hours)
- Forensic Accounting and Legal Compliance (3 Credit Hours)
- Accounting Systems Audit, Control and Security (3 Credit Hours)
Plus at least one elective from the following list:
- Database Management (3 Credit Hours)
- Decision Process for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (3 Credit Hours)
The last elective can be taken with the approval of the MBA academic advisor. Compliance, Risk Management & Anti‐Money Laundering concentration requires the completion of the capstone course.
Students also have the option to earn a Graduate Certificate in Compliance, Risk and Anti-Money Laundering. In order to earn this certificate, students should apply to the certificate by going to www.gradcerts.usf.edu.