Online Master of Business Administration
Data Analytics Concentration
The MBA with a concentration in Data Analytics is an online concentration that prepares graduates with the necessary skill set to draw insights from data for decision making in different functional areas of business. Courses in the concentration will provide hands‐on experience with analytical tools and database software. The capstone course focuses on integrating concepts through project work and applied cases.
Concentration Requirements – 15 credit hours
In addition to 17 required hours of MBA coursework, students complete:
- Data Mining (3 Credit Hours)
- Statistical Programming for Business (3 Credit Hours)
Plus at least two electives from the following list:
- Special Topics: Marketing Analytics (3 Credit Hours)
- Accounting Analytics (3 Credit Hours)
- Database Management (3 Credit Hours)
The last elective can be taken with the approval of the MBA academic advisor. Data Analytics concentration requires the completion of the capstone course.