This area of study helps students develop a background in the management of and systems in today's healthcare organizations, as well as the policies and laws that impact this industry.
Students should select 3 courses from this list:
- ISM 6930 Special Topics: Healthcare Information Systems
- ISM 6930 Special Topics: Healthcare Management Science
- PHC 6102 Principles of Health Policy and Management [this course should be taken before any other PHC course]
- PHC 6148 Strategic Planning & Health Care Marketing
- PHC 6180 Health Services Management
- PHC 6420 Health Care Law, Regulation and Ethics