The Office of Employer Relations at the Muma College of Business works with current and potential employers, students of all levels, and alumni. The office assists students professionally by providing assistance with job searches, résumé critique, basic skills assessment, and interview techniques. It also assists employers by promoting their career opportunities to students.
The Office of Employer Relations performs all of the following services:
- Connects employers with business students of all levels through campus information sessions, career workshops, outreach tables, boot camps and other opportunities.
- Connects employers with recent alumni through job postings and networking events.
- Connects employers with business faculty members for classroom collaboration, research opportunities, and brand promotion.
- Works with companies to raise awareness of job opportunities and increase on-campus brand promotion.
- Organizes sponsored events such as the Career Clinic, Career Boot Camp, and Elevator Competition that both teach students professional skills and provide opportunities for companies to interact with them.
If your organization would like to work with our office, contact Director of Employer Relations Pavla Ozkul.