For Which Internship Course Do You Qualify?
First, students must check with your academic advisor to see which internship course they may be qualified to take. Students must meet the requirements of the course to enroll. The course options are listed below along with the reference links.
Degree Applicable Internship Course – 4940 (3 credit hours)
All USF Muma College of Business departments and/or majors have the same prerequisite requirements for the internship course (ACG, FIN, ISM, MAN, MAR). Review the Guidelines & Requirements for a detailed information about prerequisites, which include:
- Have secured an internship
- At least 80 credits in business courses
- A minimum 2.75 GPA on business courses
Non-Degree Applicable Internship Course – IDS 3947 (0 – 9 credit hours)
For a more detailed description, view the Guidelines & Requirements.
- Students may request this on-line course through an academic advisor or by emailing Lynn Chisholm in USF Career Services.
- An academic advisor (or Lynn Chisholm) will determine if you qualify for this course.