How to Find an Internship
Every USF student has a Handshake account; it is the student's responsibility to register and sign up for Handshake in order to view internship and employment opportunities. Handshake has a built-in match making capability that will alert students about opportunities for which they may qualify once a profile and résumé are uploaded.
By registering for Handshake, students gain access to full-time and part-time jobs, internships, on-campus interview schedules, career events and information sessions.
For students who have already registered for Handshake:
- Visit https://usf.joinhandshake.com/login log in with a NetID username and password.
- Click the "Jobs" tab at the top of the page to begin a search.
For students who have not registered with Handshake:
- Visit https://usf.joinhandshake.com/login
- -or - Sign in to a MyUSF account, click on "My Resources," and use the scroll down menu to select "Find a job (Handshake)."
- Click on "Sign up for an Account," and follow the instructions.