Alumni Menu of Services
The Alumni Career Services fee is waived the first year from the date of graduation. After this year of free service expires, alumni are assessed a fee based on the service(s) requested. The following provides a menu of our Job Search Services and fees.
Job Search Coaching – $50 per session
This option provides you the opportunity to choose the session(s) that best fits your job search needs. Each "stand alone" session is one-hour. You may choose one or more sessions.
- Resume/Cover Letter Critique (requires a printed copy of your resume/cover letter)
- Interview Tips & Strategies
- Practice Interview
- Skills Identification
- Job Search Strategies/ Targeted Campaign
Individual Session No-Show/Late Cancellation Policy
Alumni who do not cancel their appointment two (2) business days prior to the scheduled appointment (i.e. do not show up) will forfeit the $50 fee for the scheduled session. Weekends and holidays can not be counted in the two (2) day time period.
Employ-A-Bull Job Postings and On- Campus Interviews - $50 for 3 months of service
This option provides you three months access to Employ-A-Bull, our on-line job search system. Employ-A-Bull allows you to:
- Upload your resume for employers to view in the searchable candidate resume database;
- Submit your resume for employment opportunities posted by employers
- Apply for and schedule on-campus interviews with employers seeking alumni candidates;
- Set-up a job agent to notify you each time a new employment opportunity is posted that meets your qualifications;
- Receive announcements about employer information sessions or special career events
All University of South Florida students and graduates may attend any Career Fair event for free, for life!