Job Search Tools
Job Postings and On-Campus Interviews
Employ-A-Bull, exclusively for current students and graduates, is our virtual job search system which connects you with local, state and national employers interested in hiring University of South Florida candidates.
Establishing an Employ-A-Bull account allows you to:
• Upload your resume for employers to view in the searchable candidate resume database;
• Submit your resume for employment opportunities posted by employers
• Apply for and schedule on-campus interviews with employers seeking alumni candidates;
• Set-up a job agent to notify you each time a new employment opportunity is posted that meets your qualifications;
• Receive announcements about employer information sessions or special career events
Career fairs, held each fall and spring semester, provide an opportunity for you to discuss employment opportunities with many hiring organizations. Career fairs are free for alumni to attend.
The USF Alumni Association is a great venue you can use to network with other USF alumni. Please note that the Career Services' Alumni Career Services fee is a separate fee from the USF Alumni Association membership fee.