Building Your Employer Brand
Basic: Post your positions on Career Connections
- Create an Employ-A-Bull account and start posting positions
Standard: Participate in the following services to take the branding of your organization to the next level
- Participate in Career Fairs: professional Career Fairs and/or the Internship & Part Time Job Fair
- Host an Info Session on campus to let students know about the opportunities within your organization, promote your attendance at a Career Fair or to raise awareness about a job posting or an On-Campus Interview schedule
- Host On-Campus Interviews, meet students on campus
Advanced: To firmly establish your brand on campus, participate in these additional opportunities
- Prepare for the Fair Workshops (Resume Critiques, Networking Events, etc.)
- Host a session of Mock Interviews on-campus and help prepare students for the interview experience, all while scoping out some great talent!
- Employer Led Workshops – You Pick the Topic
- Host a tour of your facility and invite faculty and students – it's a great way to introduce faculty and students to your organization
- Participate in Employer of the Week (Available in the College of Business and College of Engineering Only)
- Become a Career Services Sponsor and further your marketing opportunities at events
- Volunteer to be a speaker at one of our many events held throughout the year and share with students your unique experiences!
For a full description of these opportunities please visit our Employer Recruitment Guide.