Co-op Recruitment Timeline
Recruiting for Co-op is a time sensitive process. Provided is a timeline that must be followed as Co-op is a course and runs on an academic calendar.
Spring 2016: Co-op training begins in January, so you should plan to contact us with your interest in October.
- October 12 - December 4: Spring Co-op positions are advertised
- November - December: Spring Co-op interview period
- November - December 25: Spring Co-op offers are made and accepted
- December 25: Deadline for Spring offers to be accepted by the student and reported to Career Services
- January 4: First day of Spring Co-op training
- January 19: Last day to begin Spring Co-op training
- May 6: Last day of Spring Co-op training
Please note the final deadline to notify us of your interest in advertising Co-op position for the Spring is November 20, as this will allow two weeks for advertising and students to apply to your position.