On-Campus Interview Policy
University of South Florida Career Services offers On-Campus Interviews as a service to students/alumni to support them in their efforts to obtain employment. Any eligible student/alumni and employer may participate in the On-Campus Interview process. Career Services, using due diligence, ensures to the best of its ability that student/alumni resumes are actual accounts of the candidates' qualifications and that employers adhere to ethical and legal recruitment standards and principles.
Right to Refuse: Career Services reserves the right to refuse the on-campus interview service to any student/alumni, hiring organization and/or individual recruiter.
- Only direct hiring organizations, seeking candidates for internships, Cooperative Education, and full-time employment (requiring a degree) may conduct scheduled on-campus interviews.
- Career Services does not establish the hiring qualifications for the hiring organization.
- Employers must adhere to equal employment opportunity laws and principles for employment professionals as outlined in the National Association of College & Employers' Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals.
- Employers may choose a Career Services Managed (Pre-select and/or Open) and/or an Employer Managed schedule.
- Career Services, through Employ-A-Bull, will allow only those candidates with matching qualifications to apply for and schedule an on-campus interview with the hiring organization.
- On-campus interviews are conducted in the Career Services office, 8:30am-4:00pm, Monday – Friday, except for official University holidays or when otherwise noted on the Room Reservation Calendar in Employ-A-Bull.
- Employers may schedule the interview time that best complements their interview process.
- Career Services reserves the right to refuse any direct hiring organization from participation in on-campus interviews.
- Employers having any "upfront" fees, training or product purchases must disclose this in the job description prior to the interview.
- Employers must note if the position for which they are hiring is upaid and optional for credit in the job description, prior to the interview.
- Employers conducting virtual interviews must adhere to the same "On-Campus Interview Policy."