Internship & Part-Time Job Fair for Employers
If you have an opening for a part-time position, USF's Internship & Part-time Job Fair is a great opportunity to talk to USF students looking for employment. This event is held in the Marshall Student Center in the Atrium and the Ballroom on the second floor. The Internship & Part-Time Job Fair is open to all students and alumni. Dress is casual and resumes are not required.
Fall 2014 Date:
Internship & Part-Time Job Fair
- Date: Wednesday, September 10th, 2014
- Time: 11am-2pm
- Location: Marshall Student Center
- Registration is currently available
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, August 27th at 5pm*
Eligibility: Any recruiter representing his/her direct hiring organization (to include staffing agencies) may participate in the Internship & Part-time Job Fair.
Registration Information: A registration fee plus tax is set for all fairs. The registration fee for the Internship & Part-Time Job Fair is $175 plus tax (if applicable) and includes:
1 parking permit
1 covered display table
1 continental breakfast
Please Note: Additional lunches are available for an additional fee.
Tax exempt organizations must provide Career Services a copy of their tax exempt certification at the time the fair registration form is submitted.
* Registration is taken on a first come, first served basis. Please note that registration for certain fairs may become full before the advertised close date. Table placement is also done based upon time of registration.
Please take a moment to read our Career Fair Policy for more information.