Part-Time Job Fair | Student Information
Need some extra income while you're in school? USF's Part-Time Job Fairs are a great opportunity to talk to employers looking for USF students for their part-time positions. The Part-Time Job Fairs are open to all USF students and are held in fall and spring semesters in the Marshall Student Center.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Discuss part-time job openings with employers.
- Distribute your resume and network with potential employers.
- Discuss your qualifications, skills, and academic background in person.
- Obtain company information and business cards of the organizations that interest you.
2016 Summer Part-Time Job Fair
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Marshall Student Center Ballroom (Second Floor)
Casual attire is appropriate for this fair; but you can always dress to impress!
WHAT EMPLOYERS ARE ATTENDING
For more details about the employers attending the Part-Time Job Fair, log in to your Employ-A-Bull account. Next, click on the "Career Events" tab at the top of the page. Search through the list of events for the Spring 2016 Part-Time Job Fair and click "View Employers" in the upper right-hand corner of the event box.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
- Activate your Employ-A-Bull account and upload your resume. This is the most up to date way to check out all of the employers who are registered to attend the fair.
- Research websites of employers who will be attending.
- Update your resume.
- Prepare and rehearse a one-minute introduction or "elevator speech."
- Practice answering possible interview questions.
AFTER YOU ATTEND
- Write a thank you letter to each employer with whom you spoke.
- Be sure to confirm your interest and enthusiasm for the organization in your letter.