Prepare for the Fair Week
Prepare for the Fair Week is held the week prior to the Career Fairs each fall and spring. Students, get ready for the USF Career Fair – make your first impression count! Learn how to make the most of the Career Fair with workshops and drop-by resume critiques.
Spring 2014 Prepare for the Fair Week: January 21st-23rd
Tuesday, January 21st:
On-Campus Interview Workshop: Career Services SVC 2080, 1-2pm
- Each semester employers come to campus to interview USF students. Come to this workshop to find out how to best prepare yourself to participate in these interviews! Find out who is coming to campus, how to apply, and how to get the most out of the On-Campus Interview Experience! RSVP at http://goo.gl/c49lRL
Beyond the Bull - Life After Graduation: SVC 5012, 3-5pm
- Have you ever wondered how you are going to pay your bills once you graduate? "Beyond
the Bull" targets USF seniors in an interactive seminar that covers the following
- Personal budget goal setting
- Tying financial loose ends on campus
- Reviewing salary and benefit offers and evaluating cost of living
- Preparing for student loan repayment
- Find out the answers to this and more during this one hour seminar presented by Financial Education at USF. If you attend, you will be entered into a drawing for a $500 scholarship. To secure your spot please RSVP to email@example.com.
- Have you ever wondered how you are going to pay your bills once you graduate? "Beyond the Bull" targets USF seniors in an interactive seminar that covers the following topics:
Wednesday, January 22nd:
Drop By Resume Critiques: Career Services SVC 2080, 10am-4pm
- Have your resume critiqued by local professionals. No appointment needed, just bring a draft of your resume! Attending employers include Target, Auto-Owners Insurance, Kforce, PLS Logistics, Westshore Financial, and Total Quality Logistics
Thursday, January 23rd:
Career Fair Prep: What to do before, during and after the Career Fair: SVC 5012, 4:30-5:30pm
Presented by Target, come out to this workshop and hear from Target Representatives on how to best prepare for the upcoming Caeer Fairs! Learn what you can do to prepare yourself before the fair, what to do at the fair, and how to follow up with employers afterwards! Sponsored by Student Government, Delta Epsilon Iota and Career Services.
Call for Employers! Are you interested in participating in an event during Prepare for the Fair Week or hosting a workshop? Contact us at 813-974-2171 or RecruitUSF@usf.edu to sign up to participate in any of these important preparation events!