Prepare for the Fair Week
Prepare for the Fair Week is held the week prior to the Career Fairs each fall and spring. Students, get ready for the USF Career Fair – make your first impression count! Learn how to make the most of the Career Fair with workshops and drop-by resume critiques.
Fall 2014 Prepare for the Fair Week: September 15th - 19th
Monday, September 15th
- Employ-A-Bull Workshop, 11am-12pm, SVC 5012: Come by this workshop and find out how to most effectively use the Employ-A-Bull job site!
- Career Fair Etiquette Workshop, 1:30pm-2:30pm, SVC 2088
- Tips for Interviewing Workshop, 3pm-4pm
Tuesday, September 16th
- On-Campus Interview Workshop, 10am-11am, SVC 5012: Each semester employers come to campus to interview USF students. Come to this workshop to find out how to best prepare yourself to participate in these interviews! Find out who is coming to campus, how to apply, and how to get the most out of the On-Campus Interview Experience!
- Elevator Speeches - Then What? 1:30pm-2:30pm, SVC 5012
- How & Why to Research Employers, 3pm-4pm, SVC 5012
- How NOT To Network, Presented by: Total Quality Logistics, 4pm-5pm, SVC 5012
Wednesday, September 17th
- Drop By Resume Critiques, 10am-4pm, SVC 2080
- Have your resume critiqued by local professionals. No appointment needed, just bring a draft of your resume!
Thursday, September 18th
- Career Fair Etiquette Workshop, 10am-11am, SVC 5012
- Tips for Interveiwing Workshop, 11:30am-12:30pm, SVC 5012
- Mock Interviews, 10am-4pm
Friday, September 19th
- Elevator Speeches - Then What?, 10am-11am, SVC 2088
- How & Why To Research Employers, 11:30am-12:30pm, SVC 2088