Requesting a Schedule
The On-Campus Interview (OCI) scheduling is handled through Employ-A-Bull, therefore you must have an active account to participate. You may create an Employ-A-Bull account for free, or login to your account by clicking here.
There are 3 types of schedule methods: Career Services Managed Pre-Select, Career Services Managed Open, or Employer Managed
- The Pre-Select method is used by employers who select to interview candidates by pre-screening their résumés. You post the job, the student applies, you make the selections, and the students pick their interview times. Sign-ups are based on a structured timeline. For this schedule to be successful for you, it can take up to a minimum of four (4) weeks to obtain a pool of candidates for interviews.
- The Open method is used by employers who will interview any candidate whose qualifications match their hiring criteria. The candidates will sign-up on Employ-A-Bull on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Employer Managed method is used by employers who wish to find, contact, and schedule their interviews on their own. This schedule type is popular with employers that meet students at the Career Fair or through events on campus. The week following the Career Fair is exclusively dedicated to this type of schedule, but they can be held at any point during the semester.
To Request an OCI Schedule via Employ-A-Bull:
- Go to the On-Campus Interviews tab
- Click on Room Reservations
- Click on Add New Reservation on the left side of the screen under Page Functions
- View the calendar and find which day you would like to attend, the number of rooms available will be listed on each day – click Make Reservation
- Fill in the form and click Reserve – your room is now reserved
- Go back to the top and click on On-Campus Interviews
- Click on New Schedule Request
- Fill out the Interview Schedule Information & Details form completely
- Click Save & Continue
- If you have a job(s) in the site that you want to link to the schedule, you can place a check mark in the box next to the job and then click Save & Continue
- OR, Click the Add New Job button
- Fill out the Position Information and Posting Information completely and then click Save
- Make sure that the job you created has a check mark in the box next to it and then click Save & Continue